Dear UConn students, faculty, and staff,
Do any of these annoy you:
- The astronomical cost of parking passes?
- Waking up late and missing an important class or meeting because you can't make it in time?
- The extreme and brutal efficiency of those who give out parking tickets?
- The rigidity of bus routes that you have to plan around?
- The shutting down of even more convenient parking lots near the heart of campus?
- Walking to places during snow, rain, or freezing weather conditions?
- The high costs and waiting times of Uber or Lyft even during short trips across campus?
- Having to park so far away walking to class is basically a hike?
If so, let's talk.
GogoDoggo is a special-made ridesharing app that helps you get to where you want to go, anywhere on or near campus. For ONE DOLLAR, you'll be able to get a ride TO AND FROM ANYWHERE ON CAMPUS (including Storrs Center).